Questions and answers
No they don’t. This applies to all guests, who have in the past stayed several times in our apartments and use our services, but not if during the High Season of 6th June to 26th September, regardless of the length of their stay:
- They cancelled their reservation without any reason.
- Booking already confirmed by reservation, but left their apartment earlier than they had booked.
- Shortened their stay due to appalling weather.
Reservations can be done online 365 days a year. You will as a result receive additional benefits for direct bookings through our website.
You can check yourself the online prices (Best available rate)
Write the required credit card information, make a reservation and receive valid confirmation anytime. This applies to all bookings and to all guests, from one day to one year in advance. For any questions, feel free to contact us by email or telephone. Thank you. Welcome!
All guests who have stayed in the past several times in our apartments and used our services during the High Season of 6th June to 26th September, do not need to pay in advance, but do not have the ability to stay at lower prices than shown on our website. Any potential changes in price will be immediately available and shown on the web. Availability term of each apartment depends on the time of booking and the time of search.
For all guests the same conditions are valid. For any changes, either shortening or cancelling previously confirmed reservations depends on the time of arrival or duration of your stay.
- Stays of up to 3 nights are charged 30% more.
- Bank transfer,
- In cash in EUR.
- 20% of the total amount within 7 days of confirmation of the reservation, 80% of the total amount no later than 45 days before using the service.
- 100% of the total amount of the reservation immediately, if there are less than 45 days left until the use of the accommodation service, includes "long-term repeat guests".
- Guarantee prepayment of 20% of the reservation value is required.
- The guarantee deposit for guests is accepted no later than 7 days after the confirmation of the appointment.
- Late check-out may result in extra charge. The final accounts settlement is due at the latest on check-out.
- Note that children aged 12 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number of adults.
- Should you wish to modify your reservation, you are required to cancel the confirmed reservation first and then proceed to create a new one.
- Brajkovic Travel reserves the right to reject, cancel or modify reservations where it appears that they contain or have resulted from a mistake or error.
- Up to 45 days before using the accommodation - 20% of the total amount within 7 days of booking confirmation, 80% of the total amount no later than 45 days before using the service.
- 44 - 0 days or no arrival at the accommodation NOW SHOW - you are obliged to pay the CANCELLATION RESERVATION in 100% of the total price of the accommodation, including "long-term repeat guests", by bank transfer within 7 days.
- 80% of the total reservation price will be refunded to all guests in case of unforeseen circumstances such as: hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, fires, strikes, and if the borders between EU member states and Croatia are closed for tourist trips.
- 80% of the total amount of the reservation WILL NOT be refunded even to "long-term repeat guests" in such cases?
- If the borders of the Republic of Croatia are open for tourist travel and have unlimited access to EU countries.
- If you have a written confirmation from the customer that the customer cannot travel due to a current coronavirus infection and you have a valid medical certificate.
- If you need additional tests or quarantine after returning to Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary or another EU country.
- If your country's decision that Dalmatia is coming or will be red at the time of arrival.
- If you are a civil servant whose state prevents you from traveling to the Dalmatian region, or it will be marked in red for tourist travel
- In such cases you need to find a family that can and wants to travel at the same time in the same apartment you booked, without cost compensation options.
- Guests who own an electric car can charge at Živogošće Blato 1
- Entire holiday home for rent 150 m² with covered terrace
- Tourist tax and VAT
- Energy and water supply for pool, sauna, jacuzzi
- Drinking water is from the source of the Cetina River and is available at all faucets
- Use of kitchen with dishes, cutlery, towels
- Weekly towel change, toiletries, bed linen change and cleaning
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- 5 x cable/satellite TV
- WLAN Internet access (unlimited)
- Parking space for 2 cars, 80 m away from the house
- Free parking by the sea in Živogošće Blato 1, from 00:00 to 24:00.
- and final cleaning.
- Guests who have an e-car and wish to do so can charge it for free via the home socket at the address Živogošće Blato 1, in the period from 22:00 to 08:00 in the morning.
- Guests who have an e-car and wish to do so can charge it (€2/hour) via the home socket at the address Živogošće Blato 1, in the period from 08:00 to 22:00 in the evening.
Not included in price:
- Insurance, food and beach towels - guests must provide these
- Children up to 3 years in bed with parents - free
- Check-in: Use of the apartment on arrival day from 02:00 pm
- Check-out: Leaving on departure until 10:00 am (unless otherwise agreed)
We don't allow:
- Smoking in rooms
- Stroll through wet from the sea in the rooms
- Pets in the villa
- Playing music through speakers from 0 to 24 hours.